Are you getting frustrated with unwanted messages from an unknown number and don’t know how to avoid them? Do you want to stop messages from someone forcibly over WhatsApp? In today’s topic, we will discuss how to block someone on WhatsApp or how we can stop someone from messaging you. WhatsApp is the best app to communicate with others, even if you can, anywhere in the world. In WhatsApp, there are lots of features that enable users to ease their life.
In WhatsApp, you can talk with others, send images or videos, share document files, and also send funny emojis or stickers. To add a new contact to your WhatsApp, you need to add a contact on your phone contact list as a new contact. In WhatsApp, there are lots of spam contacts that may cause you or your phone. In this essay, we can discuss how we block someone on WhatsApp.
Well, When we talk about WhatsApp, it’s a huge and easy platform to communicate with anyone around the world. But when we start to get unwanted messages like spamming, marketing, abusing, or many others, you can block someone’s WhatsApp to stop getting messages from that particular number.
When you create a WhatsApp account, you need to enter your phone number, and it will show your contact list or other users who are not in your contact list. But when we receive messages from an unknown number and don’t want to get messages from that number, you can learn with the help of this blog. You will learn how to block someone on WhatsApp.
What is WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is the most downloaded app, which is installed by almost everyone on their phone to communicate with others, even without meeting. Mostly, people would prefer to install WhatsApp on their phones because of its features and the simple app. In WhatsApp, you can make video calls or voice calls by using the internet. In the world, the internet has become an integral part of everyone’s life. So, if they use the internet, then they also use WhatsApp on their phone.
You can create a profile over there as it works like a social media site where you can update your DP, post status, share images, or many other features. You can wish to your whole contact easily by putting WhatsApp status on occasional days like Diwali Wishes Images, Holi Wishes, etc. In WhatsApp, you add a bio that defines you. To add an attractive bio in special font styles, try WhatsApp font style, which suggests awesome font styles. You can copy your favorite font style.
There are many features in WhatsApp, but you are limited to all features. To avoid these limits, you can download GB WhatsApp, which is a mod version of WhatsApp. If you are unable to hide your double blue tick option on your WhatsApp, then you try GB WhatsApp, which is accessible to all for free.
GB WhatsApp is the modified or upgraded version of the original version of WhatsApp. You can download this app only through APK files. It is not available on the Google Play Store. There are many other WhatsApp Mod APKs that you can use to download on your mobile. They all work like WhatsApp, and still, you can block someone on WhatsApp mod versions. Firstly, We will learn why to block someone on WhatsApp.
Why to Block Someone on WhatsApp?
Before discussing the steps to block someone on WhatsApp, it is important to understand the reasons to block someone. There are many reasons behind blocking someone on WhatsApp, like getting annoying messages from unknown numbers, wanting to cheat someone, spamming, or many other reasons. You can stop getting messages from any number which is not making any sense. And you can learn how to block someone on WhatsApp with the help of this blog.
There are several justifications for blocking a contact:-
- Unwanted contact: – If you receive unfaithful messages or calls from a person you do not want to communicate with, blocking them is the only option to end your interactions with them. Generally, people share the numbers with each other, and in that case, sometimes we receive messages from an unknown number. So you can block that number to get messages from them. If you don’t know how to block, then you can learn to block someone on WhatsApp with the help of that blog page.
- Avoiding Spam: – If you are receiving an excessive amount of spam messages, advertisements, or other unwanted content, blocking is an effective way to filter out such messages. You will get spam messages from many companies because, nowadays, WhatsApp marketing is the best option to capture the audience for your business. So you can easily block someone on WhatsApp.
- Protection of your privacy: – If you are dealing with unknown or suspicious contacts, blocking them is the best option to safeguard your personal information and maintain your online privacy.
- Harassments and Cyberbullying: – When someone harasses or cyber bullies you through WhatsApp, blocking can provide a level of protection and relief from these distressing experiences.
How Do You Block Someone on WhatsApp?
It is a straightforward process to block someone on WhatsApp. You can block someone easily over WhatsApp as it’s an easy function in WhatsApp. And if you have blocked anyone wrongly, then you can unblock that number easily. So, in that block, we will learn how to block someone on WhatsApp. You need to follow some guides, which will be prescribed below:
- Open WhatsApp: Launch the WhatsApp application on your smartphone. Access the Chat: Navigate to the chat window with the person you wish to block.
- Open Contact Information: In the chat window, tap on the contact’s name at the top of the screen to access their contact information.
- Block Contact: Scroll down in the contact information screen until you find the “Block” option. Tap on it.
- Confirm the Block: WhatsApp will ask for confirmation. Confirm your decision to block the contact.
Once you’ve completed these steps, the selected contact will be blocked, and they will no longer be able to send you messages, see your online status, or call you on WhatsApp. If you have received messages from an unknown contact, that means the contact number is not saved on your mobile phone. Then, you directly block that contact.
You can see the three options on the unknown contact message. One of the options is to block that contact forever. If you want to save that number, then you can select the option of “Add Contacts” on your mobile phone.
We hope you learn how to block someone on WhatsApp and the reason behind blocking someone on WhatsApp. You can learn more tips and tricks regarding WhatsApp features from our blog downloadgbappapk.